Deeson is a full service digital agency that enjoys working with and for museums, visitor attractions and educational institutions to create high profile content managed websites and digital platforms.
- We designed and built the website for Imperial War Museums.
- We brought one of the largest and most important art collections in the world online.
- We helped Zoological Society London sell 50,000 tickets in four days when their zoos reopened after lockdown.
- We delivered an online learning tool for Generation Global of the Tony Blair Institute, in eight weeks from concept to delivery.
- We even used our customer journey thinking to plan a new physical exhibition at the Design Museum.
We believe that every museum has unique characteristics. Maybe it’s objects in a collection, stories from a team, or a place in a community. We build on these strengths, designing digital strategies and developing websites that deliver results and delight audiences.
Digital is a team sport, so our multidisciplinary teams work closely with our clients, whether that is in a collaborative discovery and design project or in a truly agile delivery process. Our inhouse research team conducts audience research, user testing, and accessibility audits.
We’ve specialised in Drupal and other open-source technologies since 2007, and build integrations with ticketing systems, collection databases, and online shops. We deliver flexible, component based sites that allow you to do a lot without us. So we can help you achieve your next goal.
If you have a project to discuss or want to get on the list for our next webinar, just get in touch, or visit us on deeson.co.uk.