MuseumNext : Digital Learning Summit
June 19th–20th, 2023
MuseumNext is a global conference series on the future of museums. Over the past 12 months our events have brought together more than 20,000 museum professionals for our virtual conference series, which has offered insight, inspiration and actionable advice.
Each MuseumNext conference has a theme, around which our community comes together to discuss the future of museums. In June 2023 we’ll be holding a virtual conference looking at digital learning in museums.
The pandemic transformed the way in which museums used digital technology, so as the world reopens what’s next for digital in museums. We’re looking for inspiring case studies, actionable strategies and new ideas that can help our community to find digital success.
We’re now looking for speakers to make 20-minute presentations for this event.
A few subjects which you might wish to discuss:
- What’s next for digital learning?
- How do we create hybrid education experiences that can be experienced on site and online?
- How can we serve digital learning audiences who are often not in the same geographical area as the museum?
- How is online learning shaping how we use digital inside the museum?
- How can we use digital to make learning more accessible?
- Can museums generate revenue through digital learning?
- How can we develop engaging educational content using digital?
- What new ways of digital working are museum educators exploring?
Or you may have your own ideas.
Please feel free to put forward any proposal that you feel fits with the theme of this event.
The MuseumNext Digital Learning Summit will take place online 19 – 20 June 2023.
Guidance for Speakers
Presentations should last 20 minutes and be pre-recorded by speakers. In addition to the film above you can find a PDF speakers guide with example’s of past talks here.
Why Speak at MuseumNext
Founded in 2009, MuseumNext has a reputation for producing high quality conferences which attract an international audience of forward thinking museum professionals. Speaking at the event gives you the chance to share your ideas and successes with your peers, find collaborators for future projects and gain valuable feedback from like minded colleagues.
Our virtual conference format gives you the space to reflect on your work and share your ideas internationally without the need to jump on a plane.
To put forward a proposal to speak at MuseumNext, please use this form.
The deadline for proposals is 20 February 2023. All proposals will be reviewed by a peer panel and we expect to inform all those who have put forward a proposal the result of their deliberations later that month.