Reporting to the Events Coordinator, the Events Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Events team with logistical and administrative support.
- Respond to customer enquiries, questions and requests for information received via email, incoming calls, or correspondence.
- Assist the Events team with the events schedule including small meetings, weddings, group bookings and outdoor events including seasonal markets.
- Produce detailed event plans.
- Attend meetings with clients and members of the museum staff regarding events.
- The maintenance of records of all bookings and other administrative matters.
- Ad-hoc duties at events including, but not limited to, guest list management, stewarding and assisting the Front of House, Catering and Retail teams.
- Help with the set-up and dismantling of events.
- Uphold professional standards.
- To assist with any other operational matters that could be reasonably expected in the operation of the Events department.
Personnel Specification: Events Coordinator
- Creative and used to thinking ‘outside the box’
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Passion for Events
- Personable and presentable
- Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent networker
- Eager to contribute new ideas
- Project management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience working with CRM system (Spectrix)
Application Closing Date: 26 October 2021