We’re a multi-arts and conference venue presenting a diverse range of art, music, theatre, dance, film and education events. We’re both a civic space for our communities and a multi-platform venue showcasing the best artists, musicians, directors and actors to global audiences.
The Projects and Engineering team have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join the department on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you’ll provide effective administrative support to the Projects Department, ensuring the office runs smoothly and efficiently. You’ll have an extremely well organised approach to tasks, in order to operate in a high-pressure environment.
Experience of file management, working with databases, and the ability to manage own workloads is essential. The ideal candidate will be committed to providing the highest level of customer service, in alignment with the Centre’s vision of providing a “Barbican Experience”.
Duties of the role include:
- •General administration for the office including basic administrative duties – typing and photocopying, distributing the post, updating databases, booking taxis and deliveries
- To be responsible for the project office, project meeting room and project archive areas housekeeping, liaising with cleaners, reception, engineering stores and security as necessary
- To be responsible for stationary replenishment, recycling and delivery co-ordination
- Arranging meetings, researching venue availability and creating Artifax bookings
- Taking minutes at regular meetings
- Assisting with Project filing/file labelling
For further information click ‘find out more’ below.
Application Closing Date: 27 June 2022