Our vision is to become the world’s most inspiring naval museum, linking Navy to Nation. Through the power of social media, we want to inspire learning, enjoyment and engagement with the story of the Royal Navy.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take our digital platforms to the next level to open up our story to new audiences and foster existing digital communities as well as driving revenue generation. This is a fantastic time to join us as the marketing team grows the NMRN and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard brands to welcome visitors back to our stunning attractions across the UK.
We need a creative and strategic social media expert with an eye for detail and an understanding of what makes social content that sings! The Social Media Manager must be able to plan, manage and co-ordinate a matrix with rich content from a range of sources. They need to build strong relations to gather well-researched factual and historical content, and co-ordinate with colleagues who have devolved responsibilities for social media engagement.
Strategy is crucial to success in this role; the Social Media Manager should have a track record of writing and/or shaping a corporate social media plan that addresses how we deliver ‘the voice of the Navy’, historical sensitivities and identifying what audiences value to rationalise content decision-making and justify approaches to new and existing platforms.
The role comes with a freedom to succeed and experiment with new means of engagement while understanding that with this comes the responsibility of upholding the proud standing the Royal Navy in the UK and around the world, using a suitable tone, style and voice.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Lead, you will work closely with colleagues in website delivery and content production, as well as a wider campaigns and PR team to maintain a joined-up approach to marketing.
- To help colleagues, providing web, content production and marketing support where necessary.
- Using your technical abilities, adapting to new technologies and building your confidence in using Google Analytics, Google Studio and Microsoft Office suite.
- To use your strong communication skills to proactively message your work clearly through internal channels, organising regular meetings with teams for information gathering and present past findings or future activity.
- Experienced in running multiple social media accounts using centralised software such as Hootsuite and social media administration such as Facebook Business Manager (Meta).
- Well-versed in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Meticulous analysis, able to produce regular reports and provide insight and commentary on how to improve for future opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and diverse workplace within a unique heritage environment.
- Group pension plan with Royal London (6% employer contributions, 2% employee contributions and death in service benefit).
- Free onsite parking.
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 30 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) after 5 years’ service.
- Occupational sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity/adoption and paternity pay.
- Flexible working.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Digital mental wellbeing resource for you and a ‘plus one’.
- Free admission to other national museums and attractions within the reciprocal agreement.
- Discounts at our shops and cafes.
- Free and discounted tickets for family and friends.
This post requires a DBS check as a requirement of working on the naval base, as well as the right to work in the UK. Please note we cannot currently sponsor work visas.
For further details, or an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Jamie Shoesmith, Lead Digital Marketing Manager, at [email protected]
Applicants are asked to apply no later than midnight, Sunday 2 October 2022.
We will be conducting interviews onsite at the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard week commencing 10 October 2022.
If you require reasonable adjustments to be made to the application process because of a disability, please contact the HR team on [email protected] for support.