Strategic Audience Development Manager, Culture Coventry Trust
Thanh champions and supports culture change and organisational development to create and capture value that is of relevance in a changing world of cultural consumption. Thanh is also the equality lead at Culture Coventry, a Trust that manages 4 museums and heritage sites. She works to create an inclusive culture where diversity thrives, and equality and inclusion are rooted in its core purpose to maximise the museums’ social impact by being inclusive spaces. Thanh has worked with engaging audiences in the museums and heritage sector for the past 10 years. She project managed and developed an innovative project of its time, the Arts and Social Care Project at Wolverhampton. Establishing a new programme and audience, leveraging in strategic commissioning from the health and social care sector. This supported and contributed to building the case for creative health and wellbeing work in the arts and culture sector. Thanh’s interests have led her to explore more widely the role of a 21st century museum in society and the power museums have to create social change.
Connect with Thanh:
Willem Burger Hall
The open stage session consists of eleven lightening talks, lasting five minutes each.
- Caroline Hussey-Bain: Money Talks
- Jasmin Mickein: Get Real! Good PR Should Make Exhibitions Tangible
- Shaz Hussain: The Problem With ‘Diversity’ & Five Easy Ways You Can Make A Change
- Maria Zolotonosa: Sparks Project
- Thanh Sinden: Harnessing the Kindness Economy
- Noa Haim: Everyone Can be a Designer
- Dr. Gabriele Zipf: Coming soon: ‘futures’ at Futurium!
- An Tanghe: Deploying the power of digital off-line
- Frederike van Dors: Welcome to the world of Ed van der Elsken
- Charlotte Holmes: Extraordinary Everyday People: Marilyn
- Adam Reed Rozan: What’s culture got to do with it?